The Interactive Color Wheel
Learn the fundamentals of color theory with The Interactive Color Wheel. The basics aspects of each color is displayed as you scroll over each color on the wheel. Color relationships (schemes) and basic color concepts are also revealed.
How to Use The Color WheelScroll your mouse over each element on the color wheel. Allow your mouse to sit over the color for additional information about each color. The information will continue to cycle until you pull your mouse away to another color or element.
Want to Learn More About Color Theory?Here are a few more resources on color theory...
- The Basics of Color
- Color Theory With Colored Pencils (Membership Required)
- Color Theory and Mixing With Watercolor (Membership Required)
- Color Theory and Mixing With Acrylics (Membership Required)
- Color Theory in Action with Acrylics (Membership Required)
- Making a Game of Color Theory