By becoming a member, or by enrolling in a single course, you agree to the following terms and conditions. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
You are allowed to use the videos and information downloaded from this site for personal or educational use only. You are NOT allowed to distribute or sell any of the materials or videos on this site. All videos and Ebooks are copyright of TheVirtualInstructor.com.
1. You MAY NOT place any of the materials, videos, etc. offered on this site on any electronic learning platform, software, or website, even if it is used for education. This is considered "distribution" and is prohibited.
2. You MAY use the materials on this site with physical students that you teach. Teachers should use the materials to supplement their classroom instruction, not as a substitute for it. Students are NOT to be allowed access to teacher's accounts.
3. You are free to make physical copies of the Ebooks on this site for personal or educational use only. You may NOT distribute any materials from this site electronically.
4. You are NOT allowed to share your password with anyone. There are security measures in place to prevent password sharing. The system will lock you out if you share your password.
5. Photo references (including links to photo references) are for comparison and educational purposes only. Photo references are copyright of their respective owners and are NOT included as part of paid membership to TheVirtualInstructor.com. You are NOT allowed to download, distribute, or sell any images found on this website without the consent of the copyright owner. Photo references may be amended or removed at any time without notice.
6. Any violation of these terms will result in immediate termination of membership without refund and could result in legal action. Any violations to these terms will be dealt with immediately.
Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
1. For recurring fees - Your account is charged yearly or monthly (depending on your plan) on the date at which you originally became a member. This information can be found on the "account page". You may cancel your yearly recurring fee at anytime and still have access to the all of the material for the remainder of your membership term.
2. Refunds are granted, for full membership or for single course purchases, if asked for in writing, within 30 days of purchase of full membership. Refunds outside of 30 days will not be granted. No partial refunds are granted.
3. Refunds for monthly subscriptions are granted during the first 30 days of your membership only. Refunds ARE NOT granted outside of the first 30 days of your membership. You must cancel your recurring payment before your next scheduled payment if you no longer wish to be a member. This is your responsibility. You can cancel your subscription at any time on your account page here.
4. Promotional 7 day $1 dollar trial fees are non-refundable. Full membership payment is fully refundable within 30 days of date of charge with all promotional offers and plans.
5. You are solely responsible for canceling your recurring subscription. An email or phone call is not considered a cancellation. You must cancel your recurring payment through your account on this page.
6. Single course purchases are one-time fees and do not incur subscription fees.
Comment Sections and Commenting
Some lessons include comment boxes for questions and constructive lesson discussion. Negative comments directed at other users or comments that do not provide value to the lesson may be removed. Excessive negative commenting may result in the termination of your membership without refund. TheVirtualInstructor.com reserves the right to remove users that abuse the comment section. Any comments may be removed at anytime.
Disclaimer of Liability
The creator of TheVirtualInstructor.com is not liable in any way for damages that may arise when using or downloading content contained on all pages related to TheVirtualInstructor.com. The users acknowledge that they assume all risk and/or responsibility when using and viewing this site.
1. Site Access
You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
2. USE OF WEBSITE
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
a. for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
b. that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others.
c. which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicated, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
a. you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
b. you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
c. you do not link from a website that is not owned by you
If you choose to link to our website you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.