Hi, and thanks for reaching out! Fill out the form below to send us an email. Remember, you can request tutorials, write a review, make suggestions, or just send me a message.
I do receive quite a large number of emails and I try to respond to all them in a reasonable amount of time.
Issue: I'm Having Trouble Reseting My Password
Issue: Not Receiving Password Reset Email
If you still do not see the email to reset your password, you may need to "whitelist" emails from the domain "thevirtualinstructor.com".
Of course, we'll be glad to reset your password manually for you as well. Just let us know using the form below and we'll be glad to help!
Issue: Not Receiving Free Preview Email
Issue: I Cannot Find the Ebooks
Issue: Video is Slow to Load or Choppy
Issue: Video Shows a Black Screen
Issue: My Password Does Not Work on The Forum
Issue: How Do I Download Videos
Issue: I Need to Cancel My Subscription
How to Cancel Your Recurring Payment
Your membership is a subscription that automatically bills your account. You can cancel this automatic payment at any time by following these directions. You will still have access to the membership section for your entire term period after your last payment. (It is your responsibility to cancel recurring payments.)
If You Paid Through PayPal...
How to cancel...
1. Go to PayPal.com and log in to your account.
2. Click the Profile icon next to "Log Out" near the top of the page.
3. Click Preapproved Payments.
4. Find payments to "matthew fussell", "email@example.com", or "Membership at TheVirtualInstructor.com" and click on the link.
5. Click the "Cancel" link under subscription details.
For more information on canceling PayPal subscription payments please visit this page.
If You Paid with a Credit Card (Not through PayPal)...
To cancel your recurring payments that were made using a credit card (not through PayPal) follow this link and click on the cancellation button. Be sure that you are logged in before accessing this page.
Please fill out the form completely. A "*" means that the field is required.
- If you are contacting about your account, be sure to include your username.
- Be sure that your return email address is correct. If it is not, then I cannot respond to your message.
- I receive 100s of emails a day and I read every one of them. I respond to as many as possible personally. Messages regarding your account or technical issues do receive priority.