Creative Mixed Media: Explore Your Creativity by Combining Mediums.
About this Course
There’s more to making art than just traditional drawing and painting! When we start mixing media, things can get really exciting! The options become almost limitless! Join me in "Creative Mixed Media" and watch your creativity blossom with possibilities! This course is centered on project-based examples and tutorials that you can do in your own home, studio, or classroom environment and each lesson is broken down into easy to follow steps that anyone can follow.
What You'll Learn:
- How to create harmony and unity when mixing mediums.
- How to creatively incorporate text in a painting.
- How to create photo transfers.
- How to make a painting out of clay.
- How to alter books, transforming them into visual story tellers.
- How to create figurative sculpture from found objects.
- How to create collages from non-traditional papers.
- How to create artist trading cards using a variety of mediums and approaches.
Not all of us prefer to learn from watching videos. Some of us prefer to learn from books as well as videos, so ebooks are included as well. This course has been developed to accelerate learning by teaching to many different learning styles. Each course module includes an illustrated ebook that corresponds with the video. Every step and concept is clearly illustrated and described in each ebook.
What Students Say
"Very, very creative! Love it!" -Charity
"Amazing! I love it, I am more engaged now with gouache, acrylics and ink and somewhat with watercolors that have been my first goal, because they are more diffcult for me. You are such a good teacher and painter, of course. Thank You." -Maria
"Great class – a lot easier to explore different medias on a smaller framework! Thanks for all the ideas." -Liz
"Fabulous course Matt, so much variety... thank you so much!" -Mary