TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

perspective

Ladyeight29

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
perspective
« on: December 11, 2013, 03:17:56 PM »
Hi Matt

I had asked about near and far away last week so I have been working on that. I drew this Picture. I have included the reference photo, Hopefully you noticed I changed the perspective. Changed the eye level and became closer. Question Did I do this right? Is the eye level and details correct for the distance?

Thanks Janie

• Matt
  • +15/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
    • TheVirtualInstructor.com
Re: perspective
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 01:09:42 AM »
Hi Janie,

Absolutely fantastic!  The buildings are overlapping each other at a relatively close distance so the atmospheric perspective would be minimal.  The linear perspective on the buildings is spot on.  I just can't get over your control of the graphite.  Especially since you have been drawing for such a short period of time.  Your skill is truly impressive! ;D

Shaun1978

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 03:46:19 AM »
Wow! Excellent drawing. I honestly think it's better than the photo reference which, I think looks like a drawing too... Just not as well done as yours!

Ladyeight29

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 02:48:40 PM »
Matt 
Thank you very much I appreciate the help tremendously. Your live lessons are at my sons bed time he's autistic so it can be a drawn out process, so I don't get to see them live.But I wanted to thank you for doing the blending stump lesson I had asked for. I plan to watch it as soon as possible.

Shaun
Thank you .The reference photo was a drawing. It was done by someone who has a lot more artistic knowledge than I do. So thank you for thinking my drawing was better. It helps to my confidence level greatly.

Janie

Kelley

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 11:57:11 AM »
Very nice!

ramari

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 10:15:59 PM »