TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Lost in translation

LeslieF

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
Lost in translation
« on: May 30, 2015, 04:00:21 PM »
I'm a little dense, I guess, but I am finding it a bit hard to navigate this site. Where do you find the e-books? I've watched all the tutorials in the drawing course, and would like to see what the e-book adds. Also, often, when I click something to navigate elsewhere in the site (main site, not the forum) I have to log-in again. Is this just my bad technology juju at work?  :-\

• Matt
  • +15/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
    • TheVirtualInstructor.com
Re: Lost in translation
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 01:38:41 PM »
I'm a little dense, I guess, but I am finding it a bit hard to navigate this site. Where do you find the e-books? I've watched all the tutorials in the drawing course, and would like to see what the e-book adds. Also, often, when I click something to navigate elsewhere in the site (main site, not the forum) I have to log-in again. Is this just my bad technology juju at work?  :-\
Hi Leslie,

The Ebooks are found under the video feeds on each module page. You may have to scroll down the page a little to see them.  If you haven't watched the new members tour, you can check it out here...http://thevirtualinstructor.com/members/new-members-tour/

This video really gives you the "ins and outs" of membership.

Also, you need to make sure that you have cookies enabled in your web browser to stay logged in.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Matt