TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Beautiful little one

melhenline

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
Beautiful little one
« on: December 06, 2014, 10:37:58 AM »
No real schooling and eager to improve honest criticism on areas that others might think that I need to work on and maybe some of my strong points

Alan Green

• +23/-2
    • View Profile
    • Rollmop Music
Re: Beautiful little one
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 08:52:51 AM »
Is it just how it's been scanned/ uploaded? There's so much of the face missing off the page.

melhenline

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 10:10:45 AM »
Is it just how it's been scanned/ uploaded? There's so much of the face missing off the page.

Alan Green thank you for looking and your comment the hole drawing is there it was from a sefie she had taken that I loved  ;D

Alan Green

• +23/-2
    • View Profile
    • Rollmop Music
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 11:16:23 PM »
What's there is very good. What happens if you draw from a live person in the room?

melhenline

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 02:56:22 AM »
What's there is very good. What happens if you draw from a live person in the room?

Thank you very much and I have not tried that before I think I would like to try that  ;D

Holt

• +6/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 05:19:17 PM »
First let me say I love her expression and proportion is stop on!  What I see right off is the hard lines around the lips and eyes if you were to blend out those lines your picture would look more realistic  the hard lines make any picture look like a coloring book.  I hopr this help other then that you have done a fantastic job.