TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Figure Drawing & Other Stuff...

forestfaery

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Figure Drawing & Other Stuff...
« on: November 19, 2012, 08:14:26 AM »
hi :)

1st, i wanted to tell you that i get SO much out of your tutorials! you give so much information in a concise, easy to understand way...i've learned so much! i've decided to become a member - i can't wait for the live classes! i do have 1 request and 1 question, though...

1st, i've noticed in a few of your videos that you have music playing really loudly while you're talking & it can be distracting, especially when i'm listening with headphones on...if i turn the volume down so that the music isn't as loud, it's hard to hear what you're saying...i don't know if any of your other students mind it, but if at all possible, could you have the music stop when you start talking?

2nd, will you be including figure drawing lessons here? figure drawing is really challenging for me, so i'd like to learn anatomy & how to draw the figure...

thank you again for the great lessons!!

• Matt
  • +15/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
    • TheVirtualInstructor.com
Re: Figure Drawing & Other Stuff...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 11:12:24 PM »
Hi,

Thank you so much.  I'm glad you are enjoying the tutorials. 

I hear you on some of the music with some of the tutorials.  I've since toned things down with the music. On some of the earlier videos, I got a bit carried away. :o 

I'll look at doing more figure drawing oriented things in the future.

Two weeks ago the live lesson featured figure drawing (you can check it out here->http://thevirtualinstructor.com/members/foreshortened-figure-live-lesson-11212/ and I'm just a couple of videos away in "The Secrets to Drawing" from covering figure drawing. So be on the look out for that one. 

The live lesson tonight will be on white charcoal on black paper.  I'll be drawing an elephant.  Look forward to talking to you soon!

Thanks,
Matt

forestfaery

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Figure Drawing & Other Stuff...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 12:44:41 AM »
awesome - thank you! btw, what time does the live lesson start?