TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Can't sign in!

Cyndee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Can't sign in!
« on: October 13, 2014, 03:45:01 AM »
 :(  I registered, but the site won't accept my login info.........is there a way to get support?

• Matt
  • +14/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
    • TheVirtualInstructor.com
Re: Can't sign in!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »
:(  I registered, but the site won't accept my login info.........is there a way to get support?
Hi Cyndee,

Are you having trouble signing into the forum or the membership site?

Cyndee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 02:43:06 AM »
Hello Matt!
I can sign in to the forum, but cannot sign into the membership page, so I can't watch anything or download. 
Thank you for any help you can give!
Cyndee

• Matt
  • +14/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 03:03:18 AM »
Hi Cyndee,

When did you make your purchase?  I can set you up manually if you had difficulties setting up your account after payment.

Cyndee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 03:09:14 PM »
Hello Matt, I don't think my attempt to register was successful.  I am sure it was something I did, so I will try again.  I am very much enjoying your emails and watching the things I have been able to.  I had a question:  when signing up for the colored pencil course, can I take as much time as I need to watch and watch the material over and over?  I ask, because I had a car accident and got a brain injury last year, and it takes me longer to process and my memory is not what it was.  I also wondered how big a difference it makes to use a good quality pencil, because the set I have are not that good for blending (just purchased at a local hobby store and are not too soft)  I was very interested in this as a rehabilitation tool, and also like that it's portable and able to come with me.  I am a silk artist, but that is far too difficult for me at this time.  (in terms of being able to leave it without finishing, not in terms of talent of course, as pencil drawing is just so beautiful and incredibly detailed; I had NO idea one could produce such beautiful work with pencils!) thank you for your time, and this is such a wonderful resource!

• Matt
  • +14/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 02:05:01 PM »
Hi Cyndee,

Thanks for your comments!  You can watch all of the videos as many times as you like with no time limits. You can also download them and keep them forever.  You get them all when you become a member.  In other words, they aren't "dripped" to you over time.  I hope this helps.

Cyndee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 04:52:00 AM »
 :D  Thank you for the info.  I am signing up the first of the week.  Could you let me know if the quality of pencil is that important when beginning?  I do have a very inexpensive set; they don't seem to blend easily, but I wondered how much this is learning to use the pencils properly and how much the quality of the pencil matters. 
Cyndee

Cant si
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 10:15:00 AM »
not sure if this will post at all but I cant seem to post any pics..when I upload and post it goes blank..when I try again it says I already have posted it but its nowhere to be seen

nelda

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 09:44:28 PM »
Help!  I also can't sign in, my membership was paid today, the trial period is over and I've never been able to go to any members pages, it says my username is invalid.  How do I go about double checking the user name I used or how do I change it and get logged in? 

I made it!!  Yay, I'm in.....................
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 05:03:00 AM by nelda »