TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Other programs?

GMS 9810

Other programs?
« on: September 11, 2014, 03:22:09 AM »
I can't afford Illustrator and although I use Xara Designer pro I don't really use it for 'artistic' drawing. I was wondering if there is a possibility of adding other drawing programs in the future? I mainly use Artrage, which is a pay for type program but I also use Gimp, Mypaint, and Krita, all of which are powerful, popular and free.

KennethEr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • дети
Other prog
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 07:12:54 PM »
I'm new to the HDR stuff and want to start getting into it. The cost of photoshop is something I cannot afford right now. Are there any other options?

Thanks

WanWonk

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Other programs
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 11:44:29 PM »
Im not sure if I can ask this or not, but Im wondering if there are other legitimate affiliate programs out there that I dont already know of?  Im currently using CJ, Linkshare and Amazon.

blendbloke

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Other programs?
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 11:45:11 AM »
I use photoshop and artrage often. I worked on corel painter too. I think that artrage is aaffordable and really powerfull. Used with good tablet (intuos pro in my case) gives really great products.

Raybrite

• +11/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 12:10:20 PM »
 Krita, click studio pro( the same as manga5), gimp,blender and many are out there.
You can find more on the Construct2 forum under tools and resources.
I am doing animations now but these sent me back here because you will still need good drawing skills to do digital art.
A program cannot substitute for skills.
Hope this helps
Ken

hiloboy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 07:17:50 PM »
Hi, i have been useing adobe for many years but the cost is makeing it hard to stay with them. the program i have been useing now is Affinity designer and Affinity photo..cost about $100. for both one time..