TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Virtual Instructor Membership Question

forestfaery

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Virtual Instructor Membership Question
« on: August 20, 2012, 06:22:11 PM »
hi all!

i'm new here & have a couple of questions...i'm considering becoming a member, but i'm a little confused about the incentive for membership - are there a lot more videos that i get to see if i'm a member, or am i just able to download them? i don't mind streaming them, if it's just a matter of being able to download them, but if i have access to more videos with membership then i definitely want to get it since i love the way this teacher teaches (he explains things clearly & in detail throughout the whole video, so i always feel like i've made progress after watching them!).

if i join, is there a critique area where the teacher gives weekly video critiques to members?

thank you for the info!

• Matt
  • +15/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
    • TheVirtualInstructor.com
Re: Virtual Instructor Membership Question
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 06:58:33 PM »
Hello.

Mostly, membership is to download the videos featured on the main site right now. My plans for the future are to add special video courses for members only. For example, The Secrets to Drawing course is only for members. Right now 12 of the 24 videos are available with a new video added weekly. The course will be over 256 minutes when completed.  I will be adding more courses when it is finished.  I will also be offering live weekly webinars for members starting in a couple weeks.   Members will be able to ask questions in chat form, and I will be able to respond live with quick tips. (I'm really excited about this one). So, I expect the membership section to continue to grow and I'm excited about adding new features over the coming months.

Thanks,
Matt

forestfaery

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Instructor Membership Question
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 12:37:39 AM »
awesome! thank you for the info! i look forward to the webinar :) do you know if you might do critiques of members' work in the future?