TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Membership Question

DebbieNash

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Membership Question
« on: August 20, 2014, 01:30:13 AM »
Hi All - I am so thrilled to find these wonderful resources and plan on becoming a member once I figure the difference between the $37.00 annual membership for everything and the stand alone lifetime $30.00 membership for the Drawing Course.  Do the videos have a time stamp to expire after one year if you download etc and the "stand alone" does not?  I looked around the website and could not find anything to clarify for me.  Otherwise, it would seem like a no-brainer to get the $37.00 annual membership and download everything even if I cannot get to it all in 12 months.

What am I missing here? 

Many thanks in advance.

• Matt
  • +14/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
    • TheVirtualInstructor.com
Re: Membership Question
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 01:55:04 PM »
Hi Debbie,

I may have already answered this question in email.  The annual membership gives you access to all of the courses, not just The Secrets to Drawing.  Plus, you get weekly Live Lessons and the lesson plans.  This is a recurring payment since new tutorials are produced every week. 

There are no time stamps on the videos, but there is so much content - that it would take over a year to view it all - even if you watched a video every day! ;D 

DeannaA

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Membership Question
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 01:32:26 AM »
Pay the 37 bucks a year its more than worth it. If you took a college course in art instruction I will guarantee you that

1) the class would only be a few weeks long

2) you would not be able to suggest a class in a medium that you are interested in.

3) it would cost WAY more than 37 dollars

4) you would not be able to look over previous lessons the teacher taught.

5) you would not be able to see what the teacher taught in previous years.

6) you would not be able to download previous lessons in video AND e-book form

Really for what Matt charges per year if you don't get the membership you are really missing out on a great deal,,,

37 dollars a year breaks down to 3.08 per month or a measly 10 cents a day.

It's a no brainer... get the membership.

I did and I've never regretted it once. I have learned so much from Matt its unbelievable.

When my daughter was 5 years old she asked me to draw a cow. The only thing I  could draw was a stick figure cow complete with udder. My darling kid looked at me and said.. gee mom your drawing sucks I could draw a  better cow than that!

With Matt's live lessons my art is actually art and not just some scribbles that no one can recognize.

I'm getting compliments on my drawing and painting that are music to my ears.

Get the membership I promise you will not regret it one bit.

Deanna

Gelka

• +0/-0
  • It's just me!
    • View Profile
Membership Question
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 02:50:22 PM »
Hi

I sent in my membership information to Enquiries at andrewmichaels.co.uk with "", not "at" on 5/29 and have not heard anything yet.

Did you ever receive my email?

Thank you

-Alex