TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Thank you, Matt

Alan Green

• +23/-2
    • View Profile
    • Rollmop Music
Thank you, Matt
« on: August 13, 2014, 09:10:10 PM »
Matt, what can I say? This has been a superb challenge. I've made it to Day 30 and there were days when I wondered if I would. Did I sketch something every day? No, but I did something on 28 of those days and I'm really pleased with having achieved that. I've looked at every picture everybody has uploaded and I think everybody has done really well.

So, on behalf of us all I'd like to say "Thanks"

Denise

• +0/-0
  • Denise Davis
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you, Matt
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 10:02:26 PM »
Matt, I thank you for the opportunity of sharing my work with everyone during this challenge. It broaden my horizon and motivated me.  Everyone did a good job. Congratulations to you all!
Denise 

Holt

• +6/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 11:10:08 PM »
I agree with Allen it's been a blast and it really has helped me learn more about my drawing skills.... I very much enjoyed it.....When's the next challenge?  LOL...  Everyone did an awesome job!   Thanks Matt.

Artist Annette

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 01:42:04 AM »
I agree with everyone else that this has been a really great challenge. I have really enjoyed trying to draw something different each day and have sometimes surprised myself with how well my attempts turned out. I'm definitely motivated to keep drawing.  :)

• Matt
  • +14/-1
  • I draw.
    • View Profile
    • TheVirtualInstructor.com
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 01:49:01 AM »
Wow!  Thank you guys!  The artwork really has been a blast to look at!  I hope that you all have been able to see some improvement in your work over the 30 days.  After all, that's the point! :)

abader

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 10:17:59 PM »
Thank you Matt for the challenge, it has been great looking at everyones work. It has helped my confidence and observation skills. I caught myself looking closer at my sister the other day to see where the shadows and highlights were on her face.  I drew things that I had shied away from before and found that I could actually draw them. Thanks again for the challenge it was fun!!

Mtuke

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 12:58:38 PM »
I would also like to thank Matt for the wonderful journey of the challenge. It has been a big feature of my life over the last month. I did a sketch everyday, (and spent much more than the stipulated 20-30 minutes due to inexperience) and looked forward to seeing everyone's drawings. I have leant so much from you and from everyone - could we do something like this next year?

Mrs Doodler

• +7/-0
  • student artist studying Matt's video courses :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 01:36:03 PM »
Matt, what can I say? This has been a superb challenge. I've made it to Day 30 and there were days when I wondered if I would. Did I sketch something every day? No, but I did something on 28 of those days and I'm really pleased with having achieved that. I've looked at every picture everybody has uploaded and I think everybody has done really well.

So, on behalf of us all I'd like to say "Thanks"
A big thank you from me too Matt, it has been a brilliant challenge, I' he not sketched everyday but it has made me think more of the importance of regular sketching, everyone has done brilliant, some great work got posted, it's been a pleasure to look through them all :)
Thanks also for your brilliant site & drawing course, I'm doing ',The secrets to drawing' course and I am about half way through and I am starting to see results already, my friends & family have said also :)

alexandMut

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thank you Matt
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 11:52:12 AM »
looks incredible  Amazing how a few mods make what would be to many a not so attractive paint scheme, incredible looking.  Great job Matt and AllPro for the car

LonnieHofe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thank you Matt
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 08:17:45 AM »
Thank you, all for reading the story about Karen. She is not only a personal friend but incredible artist who life stopped...

If you can help in anyway please.

ginny

yarickSt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thank you
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 07:21:16 PM »
Oh my goodness I am crying reading these beautiful memories that have been shared of Matt.

What a beautiful soul he is

Thank you Matt for continuing to shine your light on the world.