TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Introduction

Jasmine

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Product Photo Editing
Introduction
« on: September 24, 2016, 08:07:21 AM »
I'm Jasmine . just now i joined here , Thanks all .

Showboxz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Showbox
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 05:07:20 PM »
Hello Jasmine, Nice to meet you! I really loved this website which promotes the art. I'm professional Android developer who worked for Showbox movies app. (Note: Movies come under Entertainment but creation is an art). I hope we will have a great time here.

Thank you,
Robert Smith.

Daisy22

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Dissertationhomework
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 07:13:32 AM »
Hello there! I'm Daisy from Birmingham, a freelance writer and blogger .

Daniel Y

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 01:09:14 PM »
Hello, I am Daniel. My avatar is not me it is one of my drawings. I am a bit late in saying hello. I am 55 years old retired from the state for the past 3 months and living in Reno. I have drawn or attempted to draw my entire life. I was one of those that could draw trees. landscapes, animals of all types, pretty much anything but people. For many years I idd many very graphic style drawings from time to time. IN the late 80's I came across a book on figure drawing. I am nto sure what was different about this book form every other figure drawing book I ever had. but something clicked and I produced my first, what I considered good, drawings of people. At the very least it convinced me I had it in my to do people. I just needed the correct instruction. Fast forward to January of 2016. I had not really attempted mush in the way of drawing for years. I was actually shopping for materials to do sculpture. Btu a book on drawing lifelike faces caught my eye. I almost did not pick it up. thinking yeah one more book that will go nowhere. but I changed my mind.  Now that book got me started but was not really the answer for me. I have always wanted to do highly realistic portraits. About 6 months later I found the instruction I needed. over the next year my work ahs gone from a very sketch feel to very realistic. I actually want to do both. Fast on house realistic sketches to very near but not quite photo realistic. I am still looking for the instruction to develop that faster method of doing a portrait.