TheVirtualInstructor.com Forum

Questions about the courses

Akhudairi

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Questions about the courses
« on: July 01, 2017, 06:30:47 AM »
Hey guys im new here, i would like to ask about the membership and the courses, after i buy the membership and have access to all the courses, do i have to download the vids from the courses or are they already on the website to watch, same with the Ebooks, these courses look amazing and i am very excited to learn from them :)

Pam Stork

• +3/-0
  • Perfect never finishes.
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about the courses
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 08:12:18 AM »
Welcome aboard. I signed up in April this year and started to download the videos, but found it easier and quicker to just access them from the site. I doubt Matt would ever delete access to them whilst the courses are available. The eBooks are the same, but I printed out all of mine so I could keep them in hard copy to use alongside the videos. You are about to enter an amazing world of art tuition. Matt is the greatest. I hope you get as much satisfaction as I have from TheVirtualInstructor.com. I recommend you explore the site once you have signed up. There is so much here, and Matt is always there to help if needed if you utilise the Members' Minute, and his blogs and live lessons are the greatest. Cheers Pam