Christopher Sia is the creator of the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery Home Study Course. He is a teacher that has taught hundreds of students to draw pencil portraits from beginner to advanced level.
Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery Review – Here’s what you get…
1. 5 eBooks in PDF format with 208 pages of instruction and 605 detailed illustrations.
2. 5 Lesson Process Maps
3. 100 High Resolution Photos
4. 12 Weeks of Drawing Exercises
5. Any Updates to the Program are Free
Christopher has certainly put tons of effort in putting together this drawing course. The eBooks are designed to guide you step-by-step with detailed descriptions through the entire home-study course.
There is no question how he gets from one step to the next. It is very clear what actions are required in each step.
Here’s a video of my review…
- You get a lot of information for the price
- Extensive lessons that allow you to work at your own pace
- This course will improve your drawing in general
- Instant access to the downloads
- Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee
One thing I don’t mention in the video is that beginners can do this course with success. Since each step is broken down to such a detail, beginners can follow along rather easily.
- Does not address putting the features together
- Focuses on shading instead of pure observational drawing
- You must use photographs
- Only photos of celebrities are included
- Only focuses on graphite (pencil)
The price is great considering what you get. You can’t beat the money back guarantee.
To purchase the program for $47 click here
Disclosure: I receive compensation for products purchased through this website.